Capacity for drinking and industrial water
For example, a container with a diameter of 11.9 m and and a height of 4.67 m and a volume of 521 m³. Capacity for drinking and industrial water for drinking and industrial water is ideal, modular containers, manufactured by our company. Scope:
- Stock (storage) of potable and industrial water in industrial plants.
- The use of containers for industrial water as fire tanks.
- Stock (storage) of potable and industrial water in hotels, boarding houses, recreation centers.
- Supply of drinking and service water on poultry farms.
- Supply of drinking and technical water for irrigation of large areas (greenhouses, parks, football fields).
- Water towers.
Advantages of containers for drinking and service water:
- Technical characteristics of the membrane allow to store potable water
- Allowed to store hot water (up to 80 ° C)
- Tanks for drinking and industrial water can be installed both indoors and outdoors
- To set the minimum capacities necessary civil works
- Containers for drinking and technical water disassembled compact (capacity of 2000 m³ transported one machine)
- Tanks for drinking and industrial water can be installed in tight spaces, such as basements, mountains, islands
- Lifting equipment for the assembly of containers is not necessary
- Containers for drinking and industrial water can be installed underground
- As for drinking and technical water tank can be installed any piping
- To reduce heat losses tanks apply insulation polystyrene
- For winter operation system installed electric heater (heater with a control system)
- When round operation develop thermal calculation, which is determined according to the thickness and insulation capacity PETN.